Jeanette's written comments:
You are making good progress and have a clear plan. Give further consideration to the 'nature' aspects, how you will portray the manifesto e.g. through adverts/ sounds. think about details of the building and how they will look in different weather/ times of day.
Meeting Notes/ Conclusions:
- Use atmosphere and weather to portray the natural element of the site
- Keep my research question visible so that I don't stray off course.
- Continue experimenting with working the manifesto into the building
- Consider running the proposed schedule past John McGhee for technical advice
- Good idea to create adverts exploring the public reaction and scale of the building on the site