Friday 4 May 2012

Sony EX-1


Earlier this week I received training on how to use the Sony EX-1 camera so that I can gather some final footage in edinburgh over the weekend. It wont make much sense to most of you and its really for my own reference but basic notes below. I received the camera this morning and its pretty gorgeous so now all I need to do is ensure all the batteries are charged and do the equipment justice....

reset: bottom menu - execute
format: bottom menu - video format : HQ 1920/25p
format both media a and b separately
ensure shutter is turned on
forward-behind
16:9 = 6.97mm x 3.92mm chip (maybe)
use full wide angle

When filiming record: the focal length
                                    the chip size
                                    distance

wish me luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment