Sunday 8 July 2012

Colour Correction Attempts


This is my first ever attempt to use NUKE for correcting the colour on a piece of footage so bear with it. After watching several tutorials on digital tutors below is a video documenting how I have layered up the first attempt. I chose the bridge shot because the footage was incredibly dark and one of the trickiest shots I have to correct and if I can correct this one then the others will be easier. When the CG elements are added, edgeblur, lightwrap and grain will be added to the composition but this is an attempt to create a base upon which to work. I have included a screenshot of the node tree so far and would appreciate feedback if anyone thinks something is missing. In any case its a great relief to be back in NUKE and away from Maya. 




No comments:

Post a Comment