Saturday 7 July 2012

Updates, Schedules and Charts




On Thursday I had a really productive chat with Dylan. It was well timed as with only 4 weeks to go I can feel the stress setting in which is not enjoyable. Still in a month it’ll be over. I decided to create a new schedule/ plan of action based on the time left which will enable me to hopefully have more peace of mind and work in some much needed time off. Its a bit of a beast but a lot of the tasks can be done quickly. 
In other news it was also decided that the external lighting is working well and it is only the external looking in shot which requires the most modification. Dylan has arranged a full day of workshops next Thursday which will also hopefully help with the final compositing stages etc and overall I’m feeling a bit more confident in knowing what I have to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment