Thursday 19 July 2012

NUKE Development


Initially I had hoped to have had this shot finished sooner however I got stuck on the NUKE composition regarding the rotoscoping and discovered that the rendering process once again required more of my attention than expected. Earlier today I had two quick meetings with Dylan who helped me sort out my composition which turned out to be far more straightforward than I was expecting and I was able to update the composition with a quick png test render while the exr renders. Below is the result of a new NUKE comp, incorporating a basic shader set up (minus the final exrs and shadows) and the roto and colour correction for the final. Good news is that once a basic comp. set up is achieved it can be employed on the other scenes too.

Hopefully now all I need to do now is import the final exr and tweak the overall colour:



No comments:

Post a Comment